Connect your electronic project to your smart device!
The board includes the versatile nRF52840 BLE SoC from Nordic. Similar to the rest of the Lemon IoT ecosystem, this board provides great access to the GPIO pins! The board comes with an on-board antenna, and a connector for an off-board NFC antenna.
- Nordic’s nRF52840 2.4GHz multi-protocol SoC.
- Access to most GPIO pins for full customization (check diagram).
- An NFC antenna connector.
- Interfaces: UART, I2C, SPI etc.
- Input voltage: 3.3V via pins11 & 31 on header.
- Board files to get your Zephyr project up and running!
- “Hello world” code to get your project started (coming soon)
- 1x BLE – nRF52840 assembled board (excluding pin strip headers)
- 2x pin strip headers AND 2x stackable header to be soldered by end user as desired.
- nRF52840 is a compact, general purpose, multiprotocol SoC.
- Supports Bluetooth 5.3, Bluetooth mesh, propriety 2.4GHz protocols, Thread, Zigbee and NFC
- Arm Cortex-M4 32-bit processor with 521KB of flash and 32KB RAM (CONFIRM).
- Peripherals include UART, I2C, SPI, ADC.
- NFC connector for an antenna.
- An RGB LED and a push button switch as a (initial) user interface.
- 10-pin programming header for programming via an ARM programmer